Frederik's Friday Fact Christmas Quiz 2008
Friday 19 Dec 2008: Frederik's Friday Fact Christmas Quiz 2008
Bonus points will be awarded for additional correct information. Incorrect
extras will be penalised. There will also be bonus points for the first
person(s) to send in their answers.
- What is the connection between tulips and the current "credit crunch"?
- Which fish do you associate Beluga with?
- When a sound is -30dB louder, how many times louder is it?
- Name the odd one out in the following list and explain: Gigondas, Crozes-Hermitage, Côteaux de Tricastin, Médoc, Muscat de Beaumes-de-Venise, Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Côte-Rôtie.
- Why would a Russian sailor feel right at home in the Dutch Navy?
- Which face launched a 1000 ships?
- What will pineapple juice do to your fingerprints?
- Name the odd one out in the following list and explain: Physics, Chemistry, Medicine, Economics, Literature.
- What do earlobes and eye colour have in common?
- Name the 9 Muses.
- This question only has one correct answer, which one?
- Answer A or B.
- Answer B or C.
- Answer C.
- What is wrong with the following sentence: "After celebrating Christmas in Moscow's Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, they flew home to have a few days rest before enjoying the celebrations on New Year's Eve in Den Haag"
Send your answers by Friday 9 January 2009 at the latest to email@example.com.